Hey there! I´m Susana. Nice to meet you! I´m a first-class user interface designer with a sharp eye for concocting visual elements that will make your visitors love your website, and put your sales on an express trip to the moon.What´s more, I´m intimately familiar with all the tools needed to turn beautiful design concepts into clean, efficient code, including Sketch, InVision, Jira, Basecamp, AfterEffects, Flinto, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Download the curriculum here in pdf →
What can I do for you?
Analytical and creative
Open to new proposals, dare to try, never settle, be realistic and determine the impact that my actions may cause.
Great experience working in Jira, collaborating fluidly with the team and responding quickly to changes, through Agile Manifesto.
Always design just what the user needs and not what they are supposed to need. Present results to stakeholders and make work processes more understandable and fluid.
Optimistic and friendly that enjoys working with the team, and is very motivated to build fantastic user interfaces.
Visual / User Interface Designer
HomeAway (Exoedia Group)
United Kingdom, London & Spain, Madrid
- Created beautiful, functional visual designs and graphics for three globally-renowned brands, HomeAway, TopRural and Homelidays. Based visual designs on research to improve on previous campaigns, after speaking to the Product Lead and User Experience team.
- Designed fresh graphic solutions for new functionalities, such as hover text, expandable text, menu tabs, menus for mobile sites, landing page forms, floating social media icons, expandable and animated icons, pop-up forms, and countdown timers.
- Worked closely with developers, creating designs to visually illustrate how the webpage will work with each click. This included sitting down with designers to talk over the user experience, andsending them designs with InVisions, for them to then code.
- White boarded ideas with the User Experience team, including working with copywriters to fit text elegantly into visual design elements, and Product Leads to determine which design elements would appeal to the user, and then convince user to convert.
- Worked constantly to perfect visual aspect of products, including redesigning pages to present information more intuitively, reduce unnecessary functions to focus the user ́s attention, be more aesthetically appealing, and add interactive design elements.
United Kingdom, London
The Syncoms Group includes e-retailers in the computer peripherals and printing sectors.
Web Designer: Redesigned complete PrintExpress.co.uk e-commerce website. Hence established standard page layout and brand design. Design tasks included:
- Optimised PrintExpress.co.uk user interface to delight users, included adding animated banners and website graphics. Worked closely with project managers, copywriters and developers to translate visual elements into code.
- Off Line Designer. Complete design concept from brief to finished artwork of mail pieces, Post cards, business reply mailers or in-envelope mailers and bookmarks.
Adesis Netlife creates websites and net marketing campaigns to client specifications.
- Visual Designer. Website design to specification from initial wireframe concepts, for data, news and marketing sites. Included designing to W3C web standard/seo compliant design and cross-browser compatible requirements. Ensured clients' brand consistency using existing marketing materials. Demonstrated: ability to meet external client needs.
- Flash Game Programmer: Built Flash banners and games to client requirements in Actionscript 2. Demonstrated: imagination; ability to build polished software.
Newsletters for travelers and owners of the three brands of Expedia: Homeaway, Homelidays and TopruralHomelidays.com
UX Research and Planning
- Understand the importance of design, the interaction in the experience of using the software.
- Design wearable websites and apps.
- Apply basic process visualization techniques for the organization of experience flows.
- Create user flows that convert.
- Design the visual and interactive layer of an application.
- Create interactions that fit each context.
- Interpret the data to know if the design works or not.
- Identify and redesign the pain points.
- Evaluate digital services from a user-centered perspective.
Marketing and Communication Management (Certificate of Professionalism)
- Digital Marketing Plan and Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Web analytics tools: Google Analytics and Google Trends
- Fundamentals of SEM and Google Ads.
- Obtain and elaborate information for the market information system
- Assist in the definition and monitoring of marketing policies and plan
- Manage the launch and implementation of products and services in the market
- Advertising in RRSS, creation and programming of campaigns with Hootsuite
- Manage and optimize websites and web content using wordpress
Digital Marketing Course
- Fundamentals of technology, SEO, SEM, web analytics, e-commerce, RRSS, mobile devices and entrepreneurship
SEO: natural positioning in search engines
Miridiax, 40 hours
- Fundamentos básicos del SEO, incluyendo el keyword planning, la optimización del contenido, el link building, los marcadores semánticos, el SEO para Ecommerce, la búsqueda local y la estrategia para móviles
- Auditoria SEO de un sitio web como proyecto fin de curso utizando herramientas como SEMrush, Google trends, Majestic y buscadores de Keywords
Interface and navigation effects (with HTML and CSS)
Mr. Marcel School, 20 hours
- Project successfully completed to enrich websites using effects that capture the user's attention through their interactions such as rollovers and clicks.
- Basic techniques of animation with CSS (transitions and animations).
- Introduction to parallax techniques
Master in Website Design and Development
CICE School, 300 hours
- Sites designed and developed used different design programs such as: Flash, DreamWeaver and AfterEffects.
- Implementation of CSS-based designs for greater browser compatibility and visual control. Development of xHTML site compatible with the code.
- Practical knowledge of ActionScript 2.0, including external file reference, game programming and interactivity.
Senior Technician in Editorial Design and Production
IES Puerta Bonita, 2 years
- Development of graphic design and determine the characteristics of printed products based on ideas or editorial projects.
- Organizing, planning and supervising the editorial production selecting the adequate resources and controlling the quality, the deadlines and the cost, both in the preparation of the originals, and in the manufacture of the printed matter.